Healthy High Streets Challenge
Calling all business owners, entrepreneurs and community changemakers – do you have an idea that will make healthier food choices easier for children and young people on the high street?
Put forward your idea to the Healthy High Streets Challenge to be in with a chance of receiving up to £2,000 and an expert advisor to test your winning idea.
We are looking for ideas with the potential to have the biggest impact on increasing the healthy eating habits of children and young people in an area.
The challenge is taking place on the high streets of each locality: West Green and High Road in Haringey, Walworth Road and East Street in Southwark, and Clapham Road and around Stockwell Tube station in Lambeth.
Why should I take part?
Taking part in the challenge is a chance to try something new and make a difference in your community.
If you are a business then taking part could help raise your profile, strengthen your relationship with the local community, attract new customers, and boost sales.
Find out more about the challenges taking place on each high street
- West Green Road and High Road in Haringey
- Walworth Road and East street in Southwark
- Clapham Road and around Stockwell Tube station in Lambeth
Read some of our resources to help with your ideas
- Insights from children, young people, families and local businesses in Haringey, Southwark and Lambeth
- Insights from research and evidence about healthier choices
- Inspiring ideas from around the world which make it easier to make healthier choices