Job details | DEADLINE: 02/09/2022 12:00 pm
We are looking to attract a Business Analyst to support our Managing Director with IU’s organisational development and improvements of key business processes.
This is a fantastic developmental opportunity to work across the business and learn how a successful social enterprise operates.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the following areas of work.
1. Data Analysis
- Extract and analyse data from Salesforce and Kimble such as utilisation data and sales data to create reports and turn the data into easy to digest visuals, graphs and tables.
- Interpret the data to create information and insights.
2. Corporate Processes
- Support the MD to map out core organisational processes to provide clarity on roles, timings, inputs and outputs. Identifying areas for improvement and streamlining wherever possible. This will include consultation with the wider team and supporting the delivery of workshops.
- Monitor and report on availability of staff and associate ensuring data is accurate and live to support decision-making around resourcing our innovation projects.
- Creating and maintaining a database of the teams’ developmental goals and helping to match them to forthcoming projects.
- Work with the team to ensure accurate and timely data input.
- Analyse the allocation data to produce information on both organisational and individual capacity to feed into key Leadership forums.
4. Meeting Support
- Attend key organisational meetings, note actions, take minutes and follow up and ensure all actions are completed.
5. Information/Knowledge Management
- Project manage IM/KM initiatives to link up different organisational resources leading to improvements in better knowledge sharing across and between projects and teams e.g. review and cleanse our corporate shared Drive, archiving old files, refreshing filing structures enabling the team.
- You will have good interpersonal skills, and will have an ability to to build relationships across the organisation whilst being able to maintain confidentiality.
- You will be motivated by the mission and values of Innovation Unit, and will have an interest in social innovation.
- You will have a strong interest in business management and to ensuring that the right management systems and structures are in place.
- You will be committed to your own learning and development, set development objectives, and invest time in acquiring new skills and knowledge.
- You will be well organised and able to deliver tight deadlines.
Abilities, skills and knowledge
- Quantitative Data analysis.
- Project management.
- Process mapping.
- Business management.
- Visualising concepts.
Deadline for applications: 02/09/2022 12:00 pm